March 20, 2008
So: Is it real or staged? Your opinion, please.
Yeah, I’m gonna go with staged. Dubious about the combination of: (a) someone filming (b) apparently extreme incompetence of workers, and (c) lack of utter shock among observers.
so much fun to watch. im gonna go with 60% chance real and 40% chance staged. its possible someone was video taping them just for the fun of it and there were no observers to be shocked other than the workers who looked shocked already. i love how the other windows blew out.
Gotta agree with staged. The one I’ve seen is a camera angle from the left.
Most content and images copyright ©2013 Lyza Danger Gardner